Apollo Managed Cybersecurity from Option One Technologies
Next-generation oversight, control, and support for financial institutions (FIs)
Improve your firm’s security with Apollo, a managed extended detection and response technology (MXR) service designed for FIs of all sizes.
A New Standard in Cybersecurity Oversight for FIs
Apollo protects your entire technology ecosystem, including endpoints, cloud workloads, networks, firewalls, servers, applications, and email. With ongoing adaptation and support from machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI), and our own service teams, Apollo both reduces false positives and keeps you ahead of the latest threats.
Apollo’s XDR StackCloud-native SIEM and IDS—the right technology for modern FIs
Cloud-native Elastic aggregates logs from throughout your technology ecosystem for visualization, monitoring, threat hunting, and security analysis, scaling with your firm as your security needs evolve.
- Data Flexibility
- Lifecycle Management
- Security & Access Control
- Scalability, Resilience, & Recovery
- Visualizations & UI
- Monitoring, Alerting, & Support
Wazuh combines AI-driven security intelligence and analysis with industry-leading monitoring and response capabilities in an independently audited, 100% compliant cloud-native platform.
- Cloud-Native Security
- Intrusion Detection
- Incident Response
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Configuration Assessment
- Ongoing Compliance
Scalable, Next-Generation Cybersecurity Stack
Leading-edge security for modern, decentralized work environments
Expand far beyond traditional security to protect against advanced malware, phishing, ransomware, application-layer, and other attacks that put your digital assets and workforce at risk. Featuring integrated threat intelligence, ransomware protection, and faster time to resolution, Apollo’s next-generation cybersecurity stack closes gaps in your visibility so that your teams can work safely—however and wherever they choose.
- Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFWs)
- Cisco Umbrella Secure Internet Gateway (SIG)
- CrowdStrike Falcon Anti-Virus and Malware Protection with Overwatch
- Email Security & Continuity
- DUO Mobile with Multi-Factor Authentication & SSO
- Advanced Data & Ransomware Protection
- Dark Web Monitoring
Maximize Detection & Response Capabilities
Real-time security analysis, threat monitoring, and guidance from our team of security experts
Managed Security Operations Center (SOC)
Apollo includes 24/7 monitoring and analysis of vulnerabilities, events, and incidents via our Security Operations Center (SOC). With security, orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) at its core, our SOC team escalates and investigates only timely, legitimate alerts.
- Zero-Day Mitigation
- Threat Hunting & Intrusion Detection
- Security Testing & Awareness Training
- Enforced Cybersecurity Hygiene
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Incident Response Personnel
Ease, Visibility & Compliance
Our SOC keeps you informed about both vulnerabilities and resolved incidents so you’re always abreast of the latest security activity. We consistently update your capabilities based on the latest security regulations and compliance, relieving your internal teams from tedious responsibilities.
- On-Demand & Recurring Security Reports
- Managed Updates for Ongoing Compliance
- Minimal Security-Related Tasks In-House